Dear Friends and Clients,
During the last long months of uncertainty and change, we have been looking forward to welcoming all of you back into Roffi Salon & Day Spa. We are excited to announce that we are partially opening on May 25th for hair services and will operate based on the guidelines established by the safety standards for hair salons in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Our top priority has always been to bring unparalleled safe experience to all our guests, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as consdidering every step of your services to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to guarantee guest and employee safety:
- body temperature of each staff member will be taken every day
- we have arranged styling and shampoo chairs so work areas are spaced out 6 feet apart
- we have eliminated 5 styling stations and installed physical partitions between the remaining stations
- we will not be double booking ” one client to one service provider ” at a time, you will be in physical contact with your stylist only
- we have staggered schedules over 7 days in order to work at 50% daily client capacity
- support staff will be working full time to ensure disinfection and sanitation of all areas
- our staff has been Barbicide Certified in proper sanitation and disinfection practices and procedures consistent with the current highest industry standards
- service providers will be wearing face covering, gloves ,smocks and protective eyewear
- stylists are given time before every service to change gloves and thoroughly disinfect stations
- we are limiting services to hair cuts, color and hair treatments only
- there will be no blowdrys or Keratin treatments for your ultimate protection until all states in the U.S. are in agreement of their safety
- waiting areas, magazines, newspapers, coffee ,tea and water station have been discontinued. We will be offering bottled water.
- at the moment we will not be offering any facial hair services ,bang trims or clean-ups
To keep our clients and employees safe we ask you to:
- refrain from visiting the salon if you or any household member have a fever or Covid 19 symptoms
- refrain visiting the salon if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/ directive
- all clients must wear a mask while in the salon consequently no eating or snacking allowed during the visit
- only clients with appointments will be allowed in the salon – no walk-ins
- please arrive at the specific time of your appointment, there is no waiting area per order of the state
- the front door will be locked ,please use intercom to be buzzed in or call upon arrival
- once inside the salon you will be escorted by your stylist through your entire visit
- forms of touchless payment will be: stored credit card , stored gift cards or Venmo
- please call prior to your appt. with your preferred form of payment.
- children coming in for an appt can be escorted into the salon but escort must wait outside of the salon until service is completed. One client-one stylist at all times to comply with distancing rules.
- all personal possessions will remain with clients at their stylist’s station since common coat rack and closets are discontinued by the new regulations
- smocks have been eliminated, cutting capes will be used – please wear clothing suitable for your hair service
- booking appointments will be by done through email or phone not at the reception desk
- 24 hour cancellation policy will apply to all appointments due to our limited booking capacity. Clients will be charged for last minute cancellations or no shows.
- We are creating very clear procedures for our health and the health of all of you.
We realize change is difficult but this is serious and necessary, with clean guidelines we can feel safe, at ease and enjoy our time together. Even though we are wearing masks we are all smiling underneath because we love what we do and love the relationships we have built with all of you.
Looking forward to seeing you! Be well and be safe!
Michael, Edgar and our Amazing Roffi Salon Family