NEW SAFETY MEASURES
Dear Friends and Clients,
Our top priority has always been to bring unparalleled safe experience to all our guests, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of your services to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to guarantee guest and employee safety:
- ” one client to one service provider ” at a time, you will be in physical contact with your stylist only
- our staff has been Barbicide Certified in proper sanitation and disinfection practices and procedures consistent with the current highest industry standards
To keep our clients and employees safe we ask you to:
- refrain from visiting the salon if you or any household member have a fever or Covid 19 symptoms
- refrain visiting the salon if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/ directive
- masks are optional, if you prefer to wear one your service provider will also wear one
- only clients with appointments will be allowed in the salon
- please arrive at the specific time of your appointment, there is no waiting area per order of the state
- once inside the salon you will be escorted by your stylist through your entire visit
- forms of touchless payment will be: stored credit card , stored gift cards or Venmo
- please call prior to your appt. with your preferred form of payment.
- smocks have been eliminated, cutting capes will be used – please wear clothing suitable for your hair service
- booking appointments will be by done through email , phone or text not at the reception desk
- 48 hour cancellation policy will apply to all appointments due to our limited booking capacity. Clients will be charged for last minute cancellations or no shows.
Looking forward to seeing you! Be well and be safe!
Michael, Edgar and our Amazing Roffi Salon Family