NEW SAFETY MEASURES
Dear Friends and Clients,
During the last long months of uncertainty and change, we have been looking forward to welcoming all of you back into Roffi Salon & Day Spa. We are excited to announce that we are officially open for all services and will operate based on the guidelines established by the safety standards for hair salons in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Our top priority has always been to bring unparalleled safe experience to all our guests, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of your services to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to guarantee guest and employee safety:
- ” one client to one service provider ” at a time, you will be in physical contact with your stylist only
- we have staggered schedules over 7 days in order to work at 50% daily client capacity
- our staff has been Barbicide Certified in proper sanitation and disinfection practices and procedures consistent with the current highest industry standards
- waiting areas, magazines, newspapers, coffee ,tea and water station have been discontinued.
To keep our clients and employees safe we ask you to:
- refrain from visiting the salon if you or any household member have a fever or Covid 19 symptoms
- refrain visiting the salon if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/ directive
- masks are optional, if you prefer to wear one your service provider will also wear one
- only clients with appointments will be allowed in the salon
- please arrive at the specific time of your appointment, there is no waiting area per order of the state
- the front door will be locked, please use intercom to be buzzed in or call upon arrival
- once inside the salon you will be escorted by your stylist through your entire visit
- forms of touchless payment will be: stored credit card , stored gift cards or Venmo
- please call prior to your appt. with your preferred form of payment.
- all personal possessions will remain with clients at their stylist’s station since common coat rack and closets are discontinued by the new regulations
- smocks have been eliminated, cutting capes will be used – please wear clothing suitable for your hair service
- booking appointments will be by done through email or phone not at the reception desk
- 24 hour cancellation policy will apply to all appointments due to our limited booking capacity. Clients will be charged for last minute cancellations or no shows.
We realize change is difficult but this is serious and necessary, with clean guidelines we can feel safe, at ease and enjoy our time together. Even though we are wearing masks we are all smiling underneath because we love what we do and love the relationships we have built with all of you.
Looking forward to seeing you! Be well and be safe!
Michael, Edgar and our Amazing Roffi Salon Family